Science and Technology Parks
Science and Technology park (STP) is a physical or virtual location where enterprises that carry out applied research and other innovative activities are based. STPs provide specialized value-added services such as business incubation, consulting and technology transfer.
The main objective of STPs is to increase the competitiveness of a region or a certain territory, promoting a culture of quality and innovation among its members, organizing the transfer of knowledge and technology from the point of establishment to enterprises and the market, and actively encouraging the creation of new innovative enterprises.
Actively working STPs in Lithuania:
- Northtown Technology Park
- Klaipeda Science and Technology Park
- Kaunas Science and Technology Park
- Visoriai Information Technology Park
- Sunrise Valley Science and Technology Park
- Science and Technology Park (in the development stage)
- Panevezys Science and Technology Park
- Science and Technology Park of Institute of Physics